Monday 21 January 2013

late night thoughts//festivals

so i had one of those nights where you just toss around feverishly, unable to shut off your brain because of all the seemingly very important ideas that must be thoroughly thought out at once and simply cannot be left until the morning... last night these thoughts solely concerned this blog and in particular a post about festivals. some of my 'brilliant' ideas, found this morning in a barely legible scrawl by my bed, included something about 'eyes wide open', 'euphoric' and 'like nothing else'. while these sentiments are true, they sound awfully like typical festival-goer nonsense. but still, there is something about festivals that make me happier than i am anywhere else. since i was 14, i haven't spent a summer without them and they have come to define not only my summers but also some of my best memories. i could go on, and risk sounding like some sort of hippie nut, or i could just include some photos that describe what i would want to say much better anyway.

inspired by one of my favourite youtuber/filmmaker's video on 'twi-late thoughts':


-hanna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment