Sunday 17 March 2013

loomings

I have finally finished editing the short film/music video I mentioned in my last post! It has been really interesting to actually film, edit and FINISH a short film, and although there's a lot about it that I'm not completely happy with, I'm still quite pleased with how it's turned out. Looking forward to getting on with my next project soon!

Thank you so much to Natalie, who put up with my camera dying after two minutes on the first day... hope you like the end result.

Please watch in HD if you can! Here it is...
'Loomings'

Hanna xx

1 comment:

  1. Well that was a nice surprise. The animation worked out great Hanna. And the kelvingrove stuff is lovely-extra kudos considering who you were working with... We should meet this week for tea, and maybe even some phat fuk(?!) if you fancy lunch. I'll text you later dear. Brava again xX

    ReplyDelete